Homemade Tuna Spaghetti

10:05

Hi.
Forgive me for being this late to update the blog, because the photos I used to take at some cafes are blur and at some time I also forgot to bring my olympus digital camera *self-pinch*. Until now I'm still not sure if it's because of my hand or the camera itself, if only somebody buy me a canon camera or an iPhone, I will take it everywhere I go and I will capture anything :3
So last saturday night, me and boyfie decided to cook a Tuna Spaghetti for dinner. It's simple to make and the ingredients are easy to find. Tuna Spaghetti is my favorite choice of pasta too, other than bolognese sauce pasta. I will never be bored to eat it, and so does my belly.
Well here's the recipe...
 
Ingredients:
  • 1 1/2 tablespoon of Olive oil
  • 5 cloves of garlic, chopped (the number can be reduced if you're not a fan of garlic)
  • 1 teaspoon of dry parsley, or the fresh chopped parsley
  • 1 can of chunk light tuna 
  • salt and pepper
  • spaghetti

How to cook:
  1. Cook the spaghetti in the boiled water, add some salt and oil when it is half done
  2. Put the spaghetti aside, while preparing the tuna
  3. Heat the olive oil on the pan
  4. Cook the chopped garlic on medium heat until it smells good
  5. Put the parsley and stir it for a while
  6. Pour the chunk light tuna, be careful it might be splash a bit because of the water in the can
  7. Stir until the tuna is almost done
  8. Add a little bit of salt and pepper, and stir again
  9. If the taste is already good, put the spaghetti, stir it together with the tuna
and voila! The Tuna Spaghetti is ready! 








P.S. In case you didn't hear the news, the price of a kilogram of garlic is around IDR 60.000

Thank God I already bought it few weeks before the price became this high. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe