Breakfast time

09:52

Hello hello
I'm back from my meditation because I'm too confused what will be the main theme of this blog and finally I decided to make this blog as my journal, where I can share my experiences, thoughts, and my favorite things. Btw, I just reached 21 around a week ago (2nd of May) and having the experience of being 21 year old lady just for a week is quite tough already. Everyday I can't get away from my thoughts about the future. What will I become, where will I work, and how can I survive in the real world. These kinds of questions kinda bothering me and makes me worried. But then I remember what is more important is the present and what I'm about to face is in the present is the final thesis. Thank God me and my team have finally decided what topic and now we're working on the proposal and waiting for it to be accepted. Wish us luck!

Anyway, I would also like to thank my friends especially in 06PAM class - Cynthia, Debby, Kalyana, Felix, Victor, Edbert, Bona, Gabstell, Jesse - for the surprise. You guys know what I want. A birthday cake and candles for me to blow. I'm surely gonna miss this moment :(



Yeah my face is so sleepy, because I don't put any makeup to go to campus, and I woke up too early that day, to study.

And another special thank you to my beloved boyfriend for this lovely shoes. It fits me perfectly.

and thank you for the wishes from my family, my friends in high school, BSSC, BS friends, fellow friends in BNEC. Thank you very much. You guys made me a happy 21 year old lady :D

And concerning about this post title, I would like to share what I cooked for breakfast this past few weeks. Those are actually simple. You guys can make it only around 20 minutes, and those foods are:

Nasi goreng lapcong


All you need is just rice, eggs, a piece of lapcong, oil, and your favorite bumbu nasi goreng. I tried Indofood bumbu nasi goreng.
  1. First thing first, Cut the lapcong into pieces
  2. Beat the eggs and whisk it (don't put any herbs!)
  3. Then heat the oil to fry the lapcong until it is well done
  4. Put the eggs and stir it to make it scramble
  5. Put the rice and stir it for a while
  6. Put on the "bumbu nasi goreng" 
  7. Stir the rice, egg, and lapcong until it is well done and don't forget to give it a taste to make sure that it tastes good already.
  8. Serve it in the plate and voila!


Western breakfast (french toast, scrambled egg, grilled beef sausage)

This idea of making the breakfast was coming all of sudden yesterday. You just need sliced bread (roti tawar kupas), eggs, fresh milk (with vanilla taste is recommended), salt and pepper, butter, oil, and your favorite beef sausage

How to make the french toast:

  1. Beat an egg and whisk it
  2. Mix the egg with fresh milk and salt
  3. Put the bread in the mixture
  4. Heat the pan with butter 
  5. After it is hot, put the bread in the pan and cook until the color change to golden brown
  6. Serve it while it's hot

For the scrambled egg:

  1. Beat the eggs and whisk it 
  2. Put salt and pepper and mix it
  3. Heat the oil in the pan
  4. Once it is hot pour the eggs, stir it, break it until it become scrambled enough
  5. Serve it in the plate





Bon apetite!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe