Java Jazz 2013, Day 3

20:48

 Last Sunday was the first time ever for me to watch Java Jazz 2013 *yay* I myself have watched some concerts in these past two years, but all of them are K-Pop concerts (2PM, BEAST, and Big Bang), so watching a Jazz concert was another exciting and fun experience for me. All thanks to Debby because of her I had the chance to watch this annual Jazz Festival held in Jakarta.

Java Jazz Festival 2013 was held in March 1st - 3rd, 2013 at JIExpo Kemayoran, Jakarta. The venue was massive as well as the crowd. It's beneficial enough for you who haven't done exercise enough you can do it here XD because there are many stages and concert halls there. I went there with Kalyana, Ivan, Kevin, Dendi, and Ais. We arrived a little bit earlier, except Kalyana and Ivan. The good thing is that we can take a lot of photos and don't have to queue much to get in to the venue. 


And here's the grand entrance...




And here are the performances...

She was one of America's Got Talent's contestant  and she can play guitar, piano, and beatboxing.  She is indeed a multi-talented Butterscotch! 

The Band who's performing with Butterscotch




Adorable and energetic performance by Japanese Saxophonist, Kaori Kobayashi


Abdul and The Coffe Theory

The cool blue shirt guy who played the drum: Echa Soemantri 


Eva Celia


Earl Klugh



It's The Groove, baby!


Last but definitely not the least, the Special Performance by



CRAIG DAVID!!!


I'm not a fan of Craig David, but his performance was such a world-class and he mentioned "Jakarta" quite a lot in his songs, which made the songs more meaningful XD. Craig open his performance with Flava then some of his hits songs such as "Walking Away", "Don't Love you No More", "Rise and Fall", "All the Way" and finally, he closed it with "Insomnia". Oh and for the encore he sang "7 Days". In the middle of his performance he did the DJ-ing, with remixed Rihanna's song (We found love), Ne-Yo (So Sick), and etc.
Too bad I can only sing some of his songs, and few minutes before me and my friends got in to the concert hall, it was raining hard, so we got wet, a bit. But thanks to Craig David you made such a wonderful performance. 
Lastly, before going home, me and Kalyana watched Glenn Fredly performing My Everything and Kasih Putih. Thank God we didn't miss his performance. 

It was a super-tiring day but it was a fun and happy sunday :D

Craig David - Insomnia

Kaori Kobayashi - Nothing's Gonna Change My Love for you

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe