Ready and action!

09:53


Hello world! 

This is the official blog of me Fenny Liem :)
I used to create a blog but it's only for assignment purpose, so once I posted after that I abandoned it.
So I think this is the time to create the real blog of mine to share my experiences, hobbies, interests, and especially foods. I've been thinking of creating a blog since the beginning of 2013 and after taking quite a long time to think, I feel that I'm now ready to make an action by creating this new blog. 
I hope you guys will enjoy reading this blog and happy reading!

On the day before the first day on my 6th semester, which means the last day of holiday *sigh*
I decided to try a recipe of Bolognese Sauce Spaghetti I got from www.jamieoliver.com
It's unlike any other home made bolognese sauce *probably* because I tried to create the sauce by myself. 
With a little help from my boyfriend, we finally made it after spending around one in a half hour just to make this Bolognese Sauce Spaghetti, and here's the simplified edition recipe by me



Ingredients: (from top to bottom, from left to right)
- black pepper
- minced beef
- orregano
- bay leave
- 3 cloves of garlic
- salt
- tomato paste (you can replace it with chopped tomatoes if you like)
- olive oil
- spaghetti 

oh actually a carrot too but I forgot to place it together with the others XD
by the way I intentionally didn't put the size of each ingredients because I just trusted my feelings. lol.
And here are the steps to cook the Bolognese Sauce:
  1. Simply chop the garlic and carrot
  2. Heat the olive oil to stir-fry the garlic
  3. Add the carrot, stir with the garlic, then add the orregano after the carrot is almost done
  4. Put the minced beef, break it up, and stir it until it is well done 
  5. Add the tomato paste, preferrably not too much because the taste will be sour 
  6. Add some water while you stir the meat and the tomato paste
  7. Add the salt and pepper, stir again
  8. Put the bay leave, stir
  9. Have a taste first, and if you think it's good you can just keep it warm while you cook the pasta, if not try to add more seasonings :)
To cook the pasta, actually it's almost the same with the steps written on the packaging of the pasta but I usually add some oil and salt to make it more al dente. 

and voila! here's the result



The taste was good, but it was less salty. However, I have took some notes so that It will taste better if I try again. Better luck next time. Oh and I look forward to hear your comments tho. 
See you on the next post :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe